Jul 13, 2010

Moving to China

Tuesday, July 13, 2010
0

Next month (late August), I'll be moving to China to teach at Florida International College (FIC) of Zhengzhou University so I've decided to start blogging again about some of my experiences. FIC is a partnership between Zhengzhou University and the University of Florida which began in 2007. I'll be there for at least one year and am looking forward to teaching in China, but have a bunch of things to try to take care of before leaving the U.S. (moving internationally is no simple task).

I also spent part of this summer in China with a summer study abroad program from Belmont University (as well as doing some traveling in Thailand, the Philippines and Hawaii). The Belmont groups spent 3 weeks in China visiting Beijing, Zhengzhou, Luoyang, Xi'an, Tibet and Shanghai. It was a great trip and I'll post more about it in future. For now, here's a few photos.


Belmont China group at Terracotta Warriors exhibit in Xi'an


My new pet Yak in Tibet

0 comments:

Post a Comment